does this sound like you?
- You feel overwhelmed and stretched way too thin.
- You're physically and mentally exhausted.
- You feel guilty that your family gets what's left of you at the end of the day.
- You feel like you've hit a wall with your energy and capacity.
- You know there's more for you out there, but you just can't seem to get over this wall.
And now you're starting to doubt yourself.
I understand. I've been there myself.
After 10 years of juggling motherhood and entrepreneurship, I crashed and burned. I lost my passion for my work, and I was exhausted and miserable.
I felt like I was failing at the two biggest joys of my life – being a mom and owning my own business. I just couldn't keep up anymore.
I learned that in order for me to show up as my best self at work and at home, I had to start taking care of me. First.
Because motherhood and entrepreneurship don't have an off switch.
That's how I know that your ability to grow your business and be the mom you want to be is directly tied to how well you're taking care of yourself.
I know it feels like you can’t add one more thing to your plate. But you don’t have to go it alone.
I CAN HELP
Craft a New Vision
Rediscover who you are outside of "mom" and "boss" and craft a vision for your future self.
"Christy shows you how to combine the right systems, strategies, and self care, and your life will flow like an ecosystem. I feel equipped with the mindset that I can be a successful entrepreneur and a good mom at the same time - and still take care of me."